Durham, NC | Austin, TX | Remote | Full Time
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Android App Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume mobile applications that customers love.
In this position, we are looking for a leader with Android development expertise and experience with varying technology choices. We are looking for someone who understands the current device and mobile network limitations and features, device system constraints, and other mobile development curve balls. We need someone who is motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with new technologies to rapidly produce prototypes. You will outline paths from prototype to product. We are looking for someone who is a technical leader for the team. You will need to contribute to the professional development of colleagues through mentoring, improving their technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team. You have an eye towards quality and insist on the highest standards.
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
3. Work with outside data sources and APIs
4. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
5. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
6. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency