In your position as Associate Web App Engineer, you will create web and mobile application front-end code, prototypes, and shared components. We are looking for highly motivated, quality-centric senior engineers with deep end-to-end web application knowledge to design, develop, and research technologies that impact millions of end users. Successful candidate must have a strong drive for results, good interpersonal skills, and be a team player who has the ability to work independently in a fast-paced start-up like environment.
You will work closely with designers and have direct input with product management and development to shape creative, high quality, engaging mobile and web user experiences. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams across the company to develop best in class front-end frameworks for desktop and mobile web applications.
Come enjoy an exploratory and research oriented team of entrepreneurs working in a fast paced environment, who are always eager to take on big challenges.
1. Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
2. Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
4. Cooperate with graphic designers to match visual design intent.
5. Troubleshoots development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
1. BS in computer science or a related field.
2. Proven working experience in web programming.
3. Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
4. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
5. Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process.
6. Creative problem solving skills.
7. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
Enter your details and we’ll be in touch to discuss your application