We’re looking for an experienced visual designer to design and develop visually compelling and beautiful creative assets. You will work closely with product managers and developers to create and bring ideas to life to help drive new business.
Your mission as a Hyperspace Ventures graphic designer is to develop and deliver innovative, intuitive, compelling visuals to create a world-class customer experience and build a powerful, profitable brand. You strive to constantly raise the bar on the customer experience. You are responsible for employing user-centric design to address visual excellence. You maintain and develop standards and act responsibly in their execution of these standards, as well strive to continuously innovate and improve. You interact with the relevant business, development, project/program management groups, other designers, and executives to succeed. While driving for expertise in the design field and customer experience, you possess the business acumen to understand the impact of their work within a wider scope.
You are responsible for the vision and execution of graphics and/or visual standards across multiple businesses. This position requires you to think big about how we tell a customer’s story across multiple B2B segments, and then put the vision into action with clearly defined programs. With careful attention to the brand and graphic standards you will drive visual strategy and build strong creative assets reaching customers across multiple segments and business verticals. Other projects you’ll lead include the creation of style guides and updated branding as well as event content and booth graphics (including color palettes, illustrations, and other graphic elements).
If you are passionate about creating innovative, elegant, customer-focused visual experiences and collaborating with a team of passionate marketers, product managers and engineers, we want to talk to you.
1. Work with clients and product managers to understand scope of work requests, key goals, messages, calls to action, etc. so designs reflect these objectives
2. Implement design concepts by compiling PSD files that focus on arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
3. Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
4. Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
5. Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
1. BS/BA in a related field.
2. Proven graphic designing experience.
3. Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
4. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
5. Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
6. Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc).
7. Highly proficient in all design aspects.