Durham, NC | Austin, TX | Remote | Internship
Are you looking to lead radical and transformational innovations that create value for hundreds of customers while building a new business? Do you want to work at a company where you are encouraged to build and have the autonomy to push boundaries? Invention has become second nature at Hyperspace Ventures, and the pace of innovation is only accelerating, and the breadth of our businesses expanding. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
The primary role of a Technical Product Manager is to invent new products and features on behalf of customers: working cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, developing marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption, segmenting customers and developing business models, defining and analyzing success metrics, managing strategic projects, and being the business owner of the product.
From Day 1, Product Managers are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. Over their careers, successful product managers will be exposed to multiple businesses/products, and pushed to grow into senior level general managers that independently run large business segments and organizations.
Thus, if you’re entrepreneurial, and want to innovate, build and own transformative products and features for merchants and consumers, join us in making history.
1. Identify and recruit potential clients.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of new products.
3. Develop and assess current marketing strategies.
4. Generate product requirements by determining specifications, establishing production timetables,and maintaining time-integrated plans for a successful product introduction.
5. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
6. Work with graphic designers and engineers to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
1. Desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
2. Interest in technology, and technology enabled features and services.
3. Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
4. High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
5. General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others.
6. Insatiable will to get stuff done.
7. Unrelenting tenacity.