Would you like to be responsible for managing professional relationships with with local professionals within the community, while also influencing decision making towards utilizing Hyperspace Ventures as the basis for their companies’ infrastructure? Do you have the business savvy, the technical insight, and the background necessary to help further establish Hyperspace Ventures as the global leader in the website design & development space?
As a business development specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Hyperspace Venture's platform within global professional communities. Your responsibilities will include
- Identifying appropriate companies to target
- Developing a leveraged, differentiated and distributed strategy that allows Hyperspace Ventures to deliver appropriate value to potential clients across the world
- Setting up meetings for the sales team by cold calling potential clients
- Engaging with potential clients during the initial stages of the discovery process
- Driving the necessary business, strategic and technical relationships to establish new business in those accounts
- Working closely with the Hyperspace Ventures sales team to drive the day-to-day interactions with the portfolio companies in order to build long-term business opportunity.
- You’ll also work closely with the Hyperspace Ventures strategic corporate development, business development, product management and support teams on strategic initiatives that tie into the professional community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a key member of the Hyperspace Ventures team by helping drive overall market and technical strategy.
- Identify key professionals with infrastructure needs, and drive engagement with those organizations.
- Execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. commercial startup team, sales teams, marketing, legal, support, etc.)
- Work closely with the companies to ensure they are successful using our web services while also making sure they have the technical resources required.
- Implement and manage reporting systems to track the effectiveness of the efforts to target the companies in the portfolios of firms.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the management team regarding progress and roadblocks to establishing new engagements.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of the website design & development market
- Be comfortable with cold calling businesses