Durham, NC | Austin, TX | Remote | Full Time
The primary role of a TopCourt Fellow is to invent new products and features on behalf of customers as an entrepreneur: working cross-functionally to drive ideas from conception to execution, developing marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption, segmenting customers and developing business models, defining and analyzing success metrics, managing strategic projects, and being the business owner of the product.
From Day 1, TopCourt Fellows are given ownership of large products; the autonomy to think strategically and make data-driven decisions; and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business. Over their careers, successful Fellows will be exposed to multiple business lines/products, and pushed to grow into senior level general managers that independently run large business segments and organizations.
Thus, if you’re entrepreneurial, and want to innovate, build and own transformative products and features for merchants and consumers, join us in making history.
1. Identify and recruit potential clients.
2. Conduct market research to assess and design current strategies and designs.
3. Generate product requirements by determining specifications, establishing production timetables, and maintaining time-integrated plans for a successful product introduction.
4. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
5. Work with graphic designers and engineers to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
1. BA/BS in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
3. Experience developing Internet products and technologies.
4. Desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
5. Interest in technology, and technology enabled features and services.
6. Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
7. High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
8. General manager/owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others.
9. Insatiable will to get stuff done.
10. Unrelenting tenacity.