We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented iOS Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume mobile applications that customers love. With constantly changing mobile apps, the mobile landscape is ripe for innovation.
Here at Hyperspace Ventures, you will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge mobile based products used every day, by people you know.
In this position, we are looking for a leader with iOS development expertise and experienced with varying technology choices. We are looking for someone who understands the current device and mobile network limitations and features, device system constraints, and other mobile development curve balls. We need someone who is motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with new technologies to rapidly produce prototypes. You will outline paths from prototype to product. We are looking for someone who is a technical leader for the team. You will need to contribute to the professional development of colleagues through mentoring, improving their technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards.
If you’re a creative thinker who gets excited by the idea of solving hard technical challenges that empower developers, come join us!
1. Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
2. Build the libraries and frameworks that support authentication, copresence, and cutting-edge network protocols.
3. Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
4. Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other personnel to publish new features.
5. Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
6. Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
1. BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
2. Working experience in iOS development.
3. A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
4. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
5. Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
6. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.